The most commonly asked question is, ‘am I eligible to receive entitlements’? The answer may be more generous than you think. Workers compensation applies to:
- full-time, part-time and casual employees; and
- apprentices and trainees
who have suffered a physical or mental injury in:
- the course of employment; or
- in an authorised recess; or
- travelling for the purposes of employment (but not to and from work); or
- while attending medical treatment or training
You may also be eligible if you are a sub-contractor or if you had a pre-existing injury or illness made worse by your employment.
Our friendly and approachable lawyers will identify your needs and provide you with up-to-date and carefully considered advice based on your individual circumstances.
Call us today on 9534 3002.